Delivery Manager (Sr.)
We are looking for an experienced and talented Delivery Manager. Candidates who like working in a challenging environment, have the enthusiasm and ambition to develop & complete projects to the highest standards. Candidates with 1-2 Years of experience in the same field will be considered.
No. of Vacancies
- MS Office.
- Strong understanding of project management principles.
- Excellent communication
- Planning and scheduling the delivery process, including defining project scope, milestones, and timelines.
- Managing the budget and resources of the delivery, including allocating tasks to team members and ensuring that the project stays on track.
- Identifying and managing risks to the delivery, including developing contingency plans to mitigate potential issues.
- Communicating with stakeholders, including team members, clients, and other stakeholders, to ensure that everyone is informed about the progress of the delivery.
- Tracking progress and making adjustments as needed to keep the delivery on track.
- Providing guidance and mentorship to team members to ensure that they have the skills and support they need to complete their tasks.
- Working with clients or other stakeholders to meet their needs and expectations.